Contact Our Houston Child Visitation Rights Lawyer

Divorces can be hard on the entire family, especially children. Disputes over visitation rights can make a difficult situation even worse. If you want what is in your child’s best interests, you need a Houston visitation rights attorney that will fight for you and your child. Houston child visitation rights lawyer John K. Grubb is here to explain options to you and to fight for you in court.

Please call our family law firm today to discuss how visitation arrangements may apply to your situation.

John K. Grubb & Associates, P.C.

Houston Paternity Attorneys
5005 Riverway Drive
Suite 450
Houston, Texas 77056

Phone: 713-877-8800
Fax: 713-877-1229

Comments are closed.